Real Salt Lake's main sponsor

Real Salt Lake will be the first professional sports team in the USA to have their sponsor's name on their jerseys. This is very common outside the USA but this is a a first in the USA. Who is the sponsor? A Lehi, Utah based multi-level marketing (MLM) company called Xango who apparently sells this stuff for $37 a bottle ($1.54 an ounce). I went looking for information on Xango and found this interesting article about their business practices. Take it for what it's worth. For my money, green tea has all the anti-oxidants I need and it's a lot less expensive. And for you LDS people, my doctor is LDS and he told me that green tea wont keep me out of the Celestial Kingdom.

http://www.amquix.info/xango/xango.html

3 comments:

Mark Fuller Downline said...

HAH! Funny comments! Xango Shmango. Are you SERIOUS!! Who can afford that?

I hope everyone sees this new Award Winning Comedy about MLM.

It's called Believe The Movie

The videos on the site are a crack up! Check it out!

Unknown said...

Yeah, that was pretty much what I was thinking when I was thinking of Xango. I guess it could be worse; SCO or Enron could be their sponsor.

Anonymous said...

I just checked out that website Believe The Movie I had to come back and make a comment. This movie looks very funny. We need stuff like this so badly. People can see in a very neutral way how MLM can be. Please, everyone check it out!